Your survival is our priority as the need for access to capital and business counseling rises during these uncertain times. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a particularly devastating impact on small businesses. FCC is faced with both the challenge and opportunity to redirect its resources and focus on those businesses. Our commitment to meeting the unmet needs of small businesses in this underserved market has never been stronger.
Resources sharing is our commitment to economic development through financial empowerment and microenterprise development in the communities we serve, by ensuring access to capital is made available to those hard to reach individuals and geographic areas.
Program services include:
- Access to free business-based training and technical assistance.
- Entrepreneurial training on how to develop and start a small business.
- Financial literacy training.
- Access to capital workshops.
- One-on-one business support in general business planning, marketing, financial management, cash flow and bookkeeping, tax, legal, and more.
- Extend micro and small business loans between $2,500 and $250,000 to help entrepreneurs start and grow their business.
We’re all here for you as the current global Covid-19 pandemic demonstrated in a dramatic and unmistakable manner how extraordinarily vulnerable is our small business. Many families and small business owners, particularly those that are low-income and from underserved communities, are feeling the devastating impact of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Let's help you find the resources you need to keep your business stay afloat!